Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dear Becca,

For everyone who doesn't know, Becca is in India for the next two weeks teaching in an orphanage. She is my hero. You can check out what she's doing on www.ymad.org . I decided to write her a note here, even though she won't read it until she gets home.

Becca,

I just read your blog on www.ymad.org . I am so proud of you and your desires to share love and light with the world! Also, thanks for the shout out. I really am sitting here in the midst of all the chaos of my apartment just imagining how cool its going to be to give you a giant hug in the airport when you come back and to hear all of your stories and miracles! I don't think I've ever missed you as much as I have in the past three minuets. You are such an amazing example to me. I literally look up to you! The way you express yourself, the way you are everybody's friend, the joy you find in life, the hard work you put into everything you do. I love you so much!

Love,

Mary



PS. Dear Family, I miss you guys too! Five more sleeps and we can party! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY FAMILY! Thanks for letting me play!