Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Seven, Eight, Lay Them Straight

I've been tagged. In sets of eight. I don't know if my brain can think that much, but we'll see how it goes.

8 favorite tv shows

1. Psych
2. Monk
3. Sesame Street
4. Saved by the Bell
5. Wizards of Waverly Place
6. The Office when its not bad.
7. Boy Meets World
8. Sabrina the Teenage Witch

8 favorite restaurants

1. Cafe Rio
2. Coldstone
3. Gerty's
4. my Mom's house.
5. Pita Pit
6. Zupas
7. Jamba
8. Subway

8 books I'd recommend

1. The Book of Mormon
2. Ella Enchanted
3. Star Girl
5. Love, Stargirl
6. My Name is Asher Lev
7. Harry Potter
8. Elsewhere

8 things that happened yesterday

1. I did homework all day long pretty much.
2. I studied for my art history test and memeroized all the Islam Mosques that kindof look alike.
3. I studied for my stats test! Yay stats!
5. I went to guitar class and learned the intro to Dust in the Wind. I'm almost pro.
6. I ate four dinners. :) I've been hungry lately.
7. I got a letter! (actually it was today, but I was really happy, so I couldn't resist writing it here!)
8. I was on time and almost awake in 7:45 Doctrine and Covenants class. I can't miss anymore classes without being in trouble with the law.


8 things to look forward to

1. Going home tomorrow!!!!
2. Seeing Twilight
3. My scholarship money coming.
4. Payday.
5. Getting more free stuff in the mail.
6. Christmas.
7. Snow.
8. Being able to play Christmas music publicly.

8 things on my wish list

1. Millions of Dollars.
2. A scholarship.
3. Study Abroad
4. Taylor Swifts New CD
5. World Peace
6. New shoes.
7. A baby doll
8. Tweezers

8 things I love about fall

1. The part when it's still warm
2. Crunching leaves
3. That its almost Christmas time!
4. Cold nights
5. Thinking about hot chocolate but not drinking it.
6. Wearing leggings and dressing like a superhero
7. Soup.
8. Looking at the leaves! Its so beautiful and peaceful. I miss going on drives in the mountains. There are none here. :(

No comments: