Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Friend Song

What's two weeks, two months, two years when there's eternity?
Right now my mind is clouded up with so much uncertainty.
The one thing that I know is that the love I feel is real.
I want to be your best friend, like 'Tink and Peter Pan.

So much laughter so much love yet so much to learn and grow.
I know that you must leave me now, its time for us both to go.
But take with you the memories of bare feet on the beach,
dancing under the stars.
Remember the mediocre, the great and the grand,
and when the time is right I know that we will meet again.

Right now my mind is clouded up with so much uncertainty
The one thing that I know is that the love I feel is real.
I want to be your best friend, like 'Tink and Peter Pan.
Thank you for this love I have, for teaching me to feel.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I love this one... : )

Anonymous said...

Ummm...What's the story behind this?

Jaime said...

Very good, but yes I want to know if that is to anyone special. What's the scoop?

the author said...

i am guessing...

Mary said...

:) It is what it says it is. "Friend Song".