One day my roommates and I were cleaning our apartment preparing to move out. This was a very sad occasion for us seeing the bond we had built was strong and wonderful:however, it was something that had to be done. As I was cleaning I came across my superhero outfit and I decided to put it on. One thing led to another and pretty soon my roommate Sharee and I were all decked out in our gear! What was the occasion? Cleaning. We didn't expect to be seen in our attire but such was not our luck. Our friend Ryan just happened to be visiting the neighbors during our short trip outside. :) No shame.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Super Cleaners to the Rescue!
I forgot to post this...
One day my roommates and I were cleaning our apartment preparing to move out. This was a very sad occasion for us seeing the bond we had built was strong and wonderful:however, it was something that had to be done. As I was cleaning I came across my superhero outfit and I decided to put it on. One thing led to another and pretty soon my roommate Sharee and I were all decked out in our gear! What was the occasion? Cleaning. We didn't expect to be seen in our attire but such was not our luck. Our friend Ryan just happened to be visiting the neighbors during our short trip outside. :) No shame.
One day my roommates and I were cleaning our apartment preparing to move out. This was a very sad occasion for us seeing the bond we had built was strong and wonderful:however, it was something that had to be done. As I was cleaning I came across my superhero outfit and I decided to put it on. One thing led to another and pretty soon my roommate Sharee and I were all decked out in our gear! What was the occasion? Cleaning. We didn't expect to be seen in our attire but such was not our luck. Our friend Ryan just happened to be visiting the neighbors during our short trip outside. :) No shame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment