Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Home Sweet Home

After a treacherous journey of about four hours in a rented car stuffed to the max with all my junk/treasures I finally reached a place I once called home, and still call home. However, this was the beginning of the journey. On Saturday I played with my family and friends a bit and on Sunday boarded a plane to San Fransisco for a job. Now what kind of job you might ask. This was no ordinary job. This was a job working at a tradeshow in booth for the company Listfusion which adopted a 50s diner theme. Along with this my friend Terra and I dressed the part and handed out coffee and pie. It was really fun and I decided I want to be a waitress when I grow up. Another moral of the story is that I love love love San Fransisco. It is such a fun city. Maybe when I travel a bit more others will replace it in my heart, but for now, it's number one.


No comments: