Hello. I love bloggin. i'm at scool now. its kool. i hav been learnin so much. peeple are kind and nise to me and r my frends. i hope that i can grow up to be somethin i lik to do, lik a teaher or somethin. i lik to listn to my musick and eatin food. im takin a colerin class. they gave me new pensils for it. i have a new roommy. she is perdy nise and we get along. i call her ariel, lik the mermade. and ther is grasshoper and anne. im called unicorn. we hav majical adventers. grasshoper made us mashed potatos for diner, and they was reel with out just add water. yum. also i lik danse class. ther are nise boys who danse with me and we lik it. i will be a good danser soon. i will danse for you.
Monday, January 14, 2008
Magical Adventures
Hello. I love bloggin. i'm at scool now. its kool. i hav been learnin so much. peeple are kind and nise to me and r my frends. i hope that i can grow up to be somethin i lik to do, lik a teaher or somethin. i lik to listn to my musick and eatin food. im takin a colerin class. they gave me new pensils for it. i have a new roommy. she is perdy nise and we get along. i call her ariel, lik the mermade. and ther is grasshoper and anne. im called unicorn. we hav majical adventers. grasshoper made us mashed potatos for diner, and they was reel with out just add water. yum. also i lik danse class. ther are nise boys who danse with me and we lik it. i will be a good danser soon. i will danse for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh mary, mary, mary. I miss you. I am glad that you are so smart with the grammer stuff and all too. I think you should definitely persue teaching...english to be specific.
You write good.
Wow. That's impressive. Where are you going to school again? Weber? I need your email to add to my safe list so you can read my blog!
I'm going to BYU Idaho! My email is nitemarecc@gmail.com
Mary, this is your cousin. Ash and I viewed/read your blog in its entirety, and we think it is hilarious. You're amazing, what with all your superpowers and writing abilities. I really do think you should get published with those poems some day. Anywho...love ya. Later.
Post a Comment