Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Inspiration.

I've been waiting to be inspired for something exciting to blog about. I got nothin. So I'll just write what comes to my heart.

I like school, yes I do. I like school. It is cool.

Rexburg has put life into perspective for me. The thing is, we are so excited when its 10 degrees outside nowdays. Earlier last week it was negative 25. Very chilly. My nose hairs froze. It was the strangest feeling, yet I liked it. It made me smile! At this time, a kind gentleman asked me if I would accompany him sledding on Friday. In my head, I was scared. Sledding in negative weather is not a fun thought. However, when Friday came around, it was a pleasant 6 degrees! We thought it was perfect sledding weather.

In other news, the Temple is going to be dedicated here next Sunday. I am super excited. The Prophet is going to visit us! I have had the opportunity to volunteer in the open house as well. It is very beautiful inside. I got to spend a few hours in the Celestial room. I was a lucky duck.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! Thank you for posting:)