Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Health and Wellness Carol

This is my very first movie. I edited it all by my self. I think this may be my new calling in life. If you watch it you will recive some great pointers to get that guy or gal of your dreams. And if you are married, then it will help you KEEP the action comin in.

4 comments:

emalina49a said...

Mary,

I am afraid one or the other of your actors had to cross the chastity line for one scene! Better watch it :)

Keep having fun!
Emily

Anonymous said...

That was fun! Cheesy, but I guess that's the point...Thanks for sharing it...Love you.

Erin said...

That was pretty funny, and also slightly cheesey. I sure wish we got to meet LaQuisha...I bet she is awesome. And, I was thinking the same thing as Emily...someone had to cross the chastity line to do that movie...tsk tsk...just kidding.

kipson said...

Sadness!!! This movie does not work on BYU internet, the only form of internet I currently have! Stupid youtube block!