This is Courtney and I on Halloween! We were sister super heros. I am Super Princess rose pedals, and she is Super princess Lily pedals. We have some very impressive powers. I can't name them online, our our enemies may get too many ideas.
This is us super heros with our Rock Star friend who is soooooooooooooooo famous. She agreed to pose for a picture with us on the condition that we didn't exploit it or anything. I probably shouldn't have posted it......
This is the gang at Ally's bridal shower. Crazy. He's a super guy, and she's a super gal, so I guess its ok.
This is Kristen and I counting all our pennies! We came up with eight dollars and felt richer than JK Rowling herself. We went to target to see what we could buy. We found some sweet bouncy balls, and funny door mats. Mine says, "dead end" and hers says "open late."
This is when My roomies and I dragged our mattresses out to the front room and had a giant slumber party that lasted a few days! It was pretty exciting. It made for some good jumping spots. They are my bundles of joy.
This is my friend Angie and I haveing a bubble gum blowing contest. A favorite pastime if I may say so...
2 comments:
that bubble picture is cool.
good times in college. I like your roommate halloween cotumes. one year me and my roommates all dressed up as bugs. I was a preying mantis. it was pretty sweet. another year we punk rockers.
I miss your superhero powers...
Post a Comment