Monday, October 15, 2007
Teachers like Cheese.
Today I gave my first college presentation and turned in my first college research paper. It was all really exciting. I had to give a 20-25 min. presentation about teaching sign language in child development. My group was funny. We introduced our topic by watching the napolean dynamite clip of "happy hands club". It never get old. Really. We made a cute powerpoint, with pink and stuff, and we all dressed to match. Our teacher loved it! I was shocked. But she loved every minute of it. We even made cookies in the shape of hands forming the ILOVEYOU sign. The phone fast continues. I'm actually just enjoying it. If it weren't a gateway to a social life and communication with my family, I would bag it all together. Its refreshing to not have that sick attatchment to artifical communication. Don't get me wrong, I still want the phone to get here from the BlEEP mail man. (bleep means nice)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment