Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2007

My lover.

Hey all! So, college life basically revolves around food. You go where the free food is, and the day revolves around the meals. So, I like food. The following pictures show my deep love. I think I will just marry food. It will always be there, it always knows just what to say, it smells nice, its comforting, it has just the right touch, it loves to spend time with me and gives me its undivided attention, and, to top it off, i swear I've heard it chuckle at my jokes. So no, I'm not going to be an old cat woman, but I may be an old fat woman.

Exhibit 1: very big cookie. yum.


Exhibit 2: Grating cheese for the very first time ever!!! Thanks mom!


Exhibit 3:Rice-er-oni. One small step for a normal person, yet one giant leap for me!


Exhibit 4: Brownies. Need I say more.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I think I have to agree with the marrying food thing! I'm so proud of you that you are actually eating! Good job Mary.