Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

22 yrs and counting.

There's not a whole lot to say about being 22. Nothing special comes with this age really besides more wisdom perhaps- maybe a little more respect from 20 yr olds. Maybe I stand a little taller, but maybe the gravity of years actually makes me slouch more. Maybe I'm a little wiser, but maybe really I just think I know it all which makes me a fool. I really could go either way at this cross roads of 21 and 22. Let me just say, thank you mother, for giving birth to me. I'm sure it wasn't pleasant. And thank you parents, for raising me to be who I am today. I feel grateful for all the lovin and punishin you've given me throughout the years. I owe you a mother-in-law apartment rent free when I get older.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Hope you had a great birthday, Mary :)

jesse said...

I wish I could have been around to celebrate it Mary! Oh well...

mom said...

love you!