Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Nerd-Alert


Friday night working at the library. Could life get any better? I submit that it cannot. This week, due to some strange circumstances I find myself scheduled to work tonight 7pm-12am, and tomorrow 8pm-12am. So my weekend is devoted to la biblioteca. I'm not jesting when I say that I like this. But when I tell people about it, I try to seem put out, slightly annoyed, and perhaps even depressed, just so they don't catch on to the real me. I'm not anti-social, I just have anti-social tendencies. :)




3 comments:

Niccole said...

That is the best nerd picture I have ever seen. I'm tempted to set it as my desktop screen saver.

P.S. I like you.

mom said...

:( I couldn't see the nerdy picture! Sad.

Anonymous said...

You are awesome. I am glad you have found a job you love. Much love to you and yours.-Joe A.