Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Good Reads.

Well, what HAVE I done with my summer? Read. Here is a list of good books I've read.

Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
*The Help by Kathryn Stockett
The Secret Life of Bees, by Sue Monk Kidd
*I Capture the Castle, by Dodie Smith
Ever, by Gail Carson Levine
Princess Ben, by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
*The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
The Truth About Forever, by Sarah Dessen

Some of these are just for fun, pass the time kind of books. Others are some of my new all time favorites. I've starred those that will be on my list of favorites forever.

2 comments:

Abby said...

I loved "The Help"....such a good book! I'm glad you read it!

Mom said...

Thanks for the list!