I have 6 wonderful new roommates for the summer. You'd never guess that four of them were born several years before my time. We have a great time together. Maggie is teaching me to cook, and lots of other things too. Keith is teaching me all about every kind of sport. I watch
ESPN now. And I'm a Lakers fan. Erin and I do cool kid stuff like go get frozen yogurt and hang out at the splash pool. Ryan cooks me manly meals.
And then there's Jack. I'm Jack's MaryGodmother. Our relationship is rather complicated at times...He can say my name! Well, it sounds like "MA". Close enough. He likes to hang out with me upstairs and jump on the bed in the mornings. He jumps, not me. And he plays with the ceiling fan remote. Jack is always up for a good time. What can I say. We like the same movies, the same food, the same activities. Either he is very mature for his age, or something.
The other rooommate is Chuck, the cat who thinks he is human. I'm really trying to open my heart more to him, to treat him how I would want to be treated, but it will take a while. I have some baggage with cats. I used to have bad dreams about being attacked by them on street corners.
Tonight has been an extra exciting night for us. There was a wicked sweet thunder storm. Erin got some sweet picts.
4 comments:
Haha I was so confused at first--"wait, she's living with guys?" Are you nanny-ing then? I love the pictures. Oh, and Boo Lakers.
:)
so you moved in with the cousins hu? That sound likes way to much fun! You just there for the summer? where you working? Have a blast and dont let the cat get you. he jumped up on my lap one day out of the blue.. scared me. ;)
I want to be your roommate.
Just think of Chuck as a small dog...
And there couldn't be a better addition to this house !
Love you loads!
Post a Comment