Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hot Dang

Well, it has been quite an interesting endeavor having the mornings free rather than nights like normal working people do. This gives me from the time I wake up, to 1:30 p.m. to do whatever I want. I guess people who work days can do whatever they want from 5:00 p.m. to when they go to bed, but they have more social pressures I feel like to do stuff with people. These invisble pressures are non-existant in my world. Plus, I'm not much fun after 9:00 p.m. Never had been.

So this new schedule works to my advantage in lots of ways. For one, I am a morning person. No matter how hard I try, I wake up when the sun does or soon after. Today that meant 6:26 a.m. I tried really hard to act like a normal young adult and sleep a little longer. Yesterday I went running and came back right when the family was emerging from their sleep, and I think it may have looked wierd.

So now what. Well, some of my new favorite activities include riding bikes with Jack, running, doing yoga, showering (shocker, I know), playing with other lonesome people who don't have day jobs, looking for a day job, driving to Provo to interview for on campus jobs, random ventures to places with Erin and Jack (aquarium, doctors, costco, splash pool), watching moments of Handy Manny or Lion King, thinking about scrapbooking or something, cleaning my room, cleaning my car, laying out, and whatever else I feel like. This is the life.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Thank you for blogging. :) Keep it up. I love reading what you have to write. Really.

Love, Becca

Mom said...

Love you girl. :-) Do some of those things for me, K?