Tuesday, August 18, 2009
If I were a superhero...
Today at FHE I asked my fake brothers what kind of a superhero they would be if they could choose any thing in the world. They laughed and knowingly looked at each other sharing some kind of inside joke, then one of the three said, " I would be a man, with a fire truck hose for an arm that shot out ketchup." They continued to laugh and look at me expectantly, as if I were in on the inside joke. Well, I continued to stare forward blankly, waiting for an explanation. Another brother said, "Don't you remember? You said that the first time we met you." Hm. Apparently I made an interesting first impression. The other thing I supposedly said was, "What if our sweat was acid, and had to sit still all the time to avoid sweating to the point that we all became morbidly obese?" The moral of this little story is I don't remember saying any of these things, but other people are quoting me. Perhaps I should choose my words carefully, because people may just be writing them down to use against me in the future. Would I take these to anecdotes back? Absolutely not. Even though I don't remember saying them, I will claim them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh Mary, how I miss you. I can't wait to see you. Amen.
BAH-HAHAHAHAHA-hahahaha.... :D I got a lot of that (me, now being the used-to-be-new girl) are all of a sudden telling me their first impressions of me as if I asked them and am dying to know. (I'm not though sometimes what they say is pretty humorous.) The end.
oh my goodness mary! that happens to me ALL the time..people will tell me all these random things I said that I SWEAR I never said...we must both just be subconsciously hilarious...or something like that
Don't believe them, they made that up just to see if you would believe them. All boys like this game. hahahahah
That's too funny! I have missed reading your blog...I have a lot to read to get caught up!
Post a Comment