Thursday, July 3, 2008
Date of Birth
My date of birth is approaching within the next week. I am so excited! And does my excitement have just cause? No! I will be turning 19. No more privileges will be extended to me other than the opportunity to buy cigarettes. Will I? Gross. But it feels good to know that if I wanted to I could. There is something magical about birthdays. Last year was my first adult birthday, which means that I worked. Gross again. This year I get to go to church instead! AND fast and testimony meeting. So why am I so excited? Beats me. My family is about ready to tickle me to death I think. They are sick of hearing my excited bursts. So here, I am getting out my energy on the web. AAAHHH! If you are in the area, you are welcome to stop by and share my birthday icecream with me. Just give me a call!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday tommorrow Mary! We can't wait to see all of you in about a week, too.
Post a Comment