Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

19 Reasons Its Good To Be 19

1. I'm almost 20
2. If I wanted, I could buy cigarettes
3. I am at the top of the feeding chain as far as teenagers are concerned
4. There is a certain sparkle that comes with age
5. I have 19 years of life experience
6. My metabolism is still pretty quick
7. I can still touch my toes
8. I have several years left before my body starts shutting down
9. I can still play little kid games if I want to
10. I'm elligable for more credit.
11. No curfew
12. I don't pay for my phone bill
13. I actually don't have any bills
14. I don't get grounded
15. I'm old enough to want to babysit for free
16. I'm not considered an old maid
17. I'm not too old to play dress up
18. I've got to spend all but ten months of my parents married life with them
19. My siblings think I'm cool.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Also, I think you're cool.

Sorry I missed your birthday celebration. I love you!