Here are this weeks holidays.
Thursday is visit your neighbor day.
Friday is Eat veggies day.
Saturday is Jamba Juice day. (my personal favorite)
Sunday is call your other Grandma day.
Monday is pinch people who are not wearing green day.
Tuesday is wear pink day.
Thats all I have so far. Stay tuned! :)
5 comments:
It's thursday, and i don't know what to do!!!!! AHHHHH! I didn't know what to do yesterday either :(
Wait, so I had a brain tumor for a minute. You make these holidays up? Sweet. Dani had a calender with crazy holidays on it. I thought you went to the same web site. I guess I will make this think like a moron day! I celebrate this holiday daily!! ;) have a happy day! love
MARY! Kristen, Nichelle, and I are celebrating Jamba Juice day with you!!!
And we didn't even mean to!
okay, i think i was confused. I was thinking that this already had all passed. That's all.
Becca
Post a Comment