As many of you know, I have invented a holiday for everyday through August. I'm not quite sure what today is, but I do know that it was write poetry day a few days ago and I missed it. However, I am the inventer, so I say today is make up day. I have promised my friends friend Jarom that I would write him a poem for quite some time now so here goes:
Jarom
To say that we are bosom friends
would not be so true.
To say that I dislike you,
would be a message the devil sends.
Jarom, I like you.
how could you ever doubt.
please stop this pout,
and say you like me too.
Now I do not speak of romance,
but of a friendship new.
Now if you find my heart is true,
then please give me a chance.
Lets be buddies, pals, friends.
We could share great adventures,
even steal some old ladies dentures.
If only you let me make amends.
No comments:
Post a Comment