Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears



This was a magical weekend filled with nice friend folks who came to visit me! My friends Emmilie, Courtney, Brittany, Sharee and Maddison! Since I've been home, I've never been without a visitor to play with. This weekend we played hard core. I mostly spent my time with Maddi and Sharee...and we played and played. Friday night we made pizza and friendship bracelets. Saturday we got hair cuts and pedicures, and shopped our hearts out. We snagged some amazing deals and smiled almost every second. Sunday we taught the little 5 year old boys primary class. They were SO cute! However, an hour is a lot longer than I thought it was... the lesson was over leaving us 40 min to color, so we colored two pictures and talked a lot. They didn't seem to mind. After church we went to a grave yard and walked around, paid our respects. Then we laid outside on a blanket for the remainder of the day, enjoying the beautiful weather and swapping manly stories. Monday was probably my favorite day. We woke up early and went to starbucks for a vanilla bean frappiccino. MMMMMM. My favorite. We then embarked on our journey to the zoo. It was raining really hard, so we thought that not many people would be there. Surprisingly, there were quite a few people. I got an awesome animal poncho to protect myself from the rain. I love the zoo. I love it even more with my amazing friends. I want to be an elephant when I grow up. They can pick stuff up with their noses.



No comments: