you're a freak...and I love you for it.
That was basically amazing. I love you. It's a good thing you were drunk last night, or else you might never have acted on some of those crazy impulses...
I love when mary's drunk. Fantastic movie :) Love, Blecka.
I love the movie, I'll also have to watch it when I have headphones so I can understand what you are saying..lol. but it looks very dramatic!!
Mary,Oh my goodness, I never knew you were British! Don't freeze permanently!Mr. J
Post a Comment
5 comments:
you're a freak...and I love you for it.
That was basically amazing. I love you. It's a good thing you were drunk last night, or else you might never have acted on some of those crazy impulses...
I love when mary's drunk. Fantastic movie :) Love, Blecka.
I love the movie, I'll also have to watch it when I have headphones so I can understand what you are saying..lol. but it looks very dramatic!!
Mary,
Oh my goodness, I never knew you were British! Don't freeze permanently!
Mr. J
Post a Comment